The National Aerial Firefighting Centre (NAFC) seeks tenders from suitable organisations for the provision of aviation services to support the control of bushfires and management of other emergencies across Australia. Successful tenderers will be experienced, highly motivated, highly capable providers who will enter into contracts to provide specialised aircraft services on a call when needed basis commencing in 2020 (for the 2020/2021 fire season). Tenders are invited for specific classes of Fixed and Rotary Wing Aircraft Services.
Tender documents are available from the NAFC Electronic Tender Portal (Tenderlink) and the NAFC website. These include:
- RFQ CWN AFS 2020 Request for Quotation document (PDF), which includes:
- Appendix 2: How to Use NAFC’s Electronic Tender Portal (TenderLink)
- Appendix 3: How to Use NAFC’s ARENA system
- Appendix 1: Table of Services (XLSX)
- Appendix 1: Table of Services (PDF)
- ADDENDA 1 RFQ CWN AFS 2020 (PDF)
- NAFC AFAC CWN Specimen Contract Oct 2020 (PDF)
- Summary of CWN insurance requirements 2020 (PDF)
The NAFC Standards and Guidance Notes quoted in the RFQ are available at the Standards page of the NAFC website. Click here to go to the Standards page.
RESPONDING TO THE REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Tenders can be submitted any time up to June 30th, 2021 unless closed earlier.
Tenderers must download and complete the Response Forms available on the Tender Portal (TenderLink).
To submit a tender visit the NAFC Electronic Tender Portal (TenderLink): https://portal.tenderlink.com/nafc
Further enquiries regarding the content of the Invitation to Tender and the Specimen Contract should be directed to NAFC via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For probity and fairness reasons NAFC may not be able to deal with telephone enquiries regarding this tender.